Is this laptop worth it for the price?

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by iDontusethis911, May 10, 2016.

1. iDontusethis911

iDontusethis911

Just looking to do light video editing and watching youtube on it.

Acer Ultrabook 13.3 Intel Core i3 4GB 320GB Win 8 HDMI Bluetooth S3-391-6046
    Price US $264.99

Found it on ebay for a price that I like. Also can I upgrade it to Windows 10?

iDontusethis911, May 10, 2016
  2. iDontusethis911

OursIsTheFury

If you want to buy a laptop, I suggest you go to a local retail store that sells computers, as you would be sure that you will have a warranty after you buy it, and if you get any defective parts or any damages, you will be able to get it repaired without shelling out more cash, unlike buying something online, where you will have to trust that the seller isn't "hiding" something like a broken part or a defective hardware in the laptop, and you will have to pay up for repairs. It's better to have a guarantee, and buying locally would solve that.

OursIsTheFury, May 10, 2016
  3. iDontusethis911

Yillbs

Which I3 Specifically. Overall, that's not a GREAT deal, but it's not a " bad " deal either. Their are better performance for dollar buys you can find.

Yillbs, May 10, 2016
Ask a Question