iPad

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by KimmyMarkks, Dec 15, 2015.

1. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkks

For anyone who has an iPad do you prefer to buy it directly from and Apple store or do you buy it from a third party retailer?
    I wonder if I will be able to get it on sale at a store other then Apple.

KimmyMarkks, Dec 15, 2015
  2. KimmyMarkks

IcyBC

My children bought the iPad for me at Best Buy as a Christmas present last year. I would start to search online first and comparing the price but I believe, the store would have it cheaper than at the Apple store since they are in competition with others.

IcyBC, Dec 15, 2015
  3. KimmyMarkks

maur1c1ox

I've always searched on Ebay and Amazon for sales. If not, you should try stores with good customer service and a long product warranty.

maur1c1ox, Dec 15, 2015
  4. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkks

I am scared to buy it second hand because you never know what condition the internal drive is in. Best buy does have a lot of great deals, however I feel their customer service is pretty bad. Does anyone know if Apple will fix it even I don’t buy it there?

KimmyMarkks, Dec 15, 2015
  5. KimmyMarkks

Sefie

My cousin bought it from a retailer, to be more exact amazon. She said she got a great deal :) I believe her. Sometimes you can find this kind of things for less in site like those, even cheaper than at Apple.

Sefie, Dec 15, 2015
Ask a Question