Integrated Xbox 360 Controller Reciever

Discussion in 'Modding and Customization' started by erietdyk, Dec 4, 2008.

1. erietdyk

erietdyk

I'm wondering if anyone has thought of this as well.

It would be cool to use my Xbox 360 controller to play random games like Need for Speed on my AAO.

Since it's a USB device, I imagine it would be the same process as hooking up a bluetooth reciever internally, but its also much larger and I don't know where it would go.

If you could use the USB - and USB +, as well as a power source, would you not be able to make it work?

Let me know what you think!

erietdyk, Dec 4, 2008
  2. erietdyk

myuusmeow

That actually is quite a good idea. Either that or removing the cord on the receiver so its like a usb flash drive, something like this (excuse the horrible Paint job):
    [​IMG]

myuusmeow, Dec 4, 2008
  3. erietdyk

thebeatmonkey

i was going to attempt adding this internally at one point but then realized that if i wanted to sync another controller, i'd have to open it up to get to the button..

also, i think its too big for the 3g expansion bay... so im just happy to coil up the wire to a manageable size and use it as a dongle

thebeatmonkey, Dec 5, 2008
Ask a Question