install original Linpus after XP

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by skinnerus, Oct 3, 2008.

1. skinnerus

skinnerus

I bought a AAO 150 120gb with linpus installed and I have managed to install windows xp onto it but now I would like to compare the original linpus that was supplied with the one against the xp before I decide which is right for me. I now need to get the original system back onto the one to use in dual boot so I can compare the two. I can get both systems backed up using ghost and reinstalled but can anyone give me pointers on how to istall the linpus back onto the one alonside the xp. Or even suggest a guide that would explain this.

Thanks in advance.

Les

skinnerus, Oct 3, 2008
  2. skinnerus

loaded18

hi skinner , if you can install XP , im sure you will no problem opening the recovery DVD pack and just restore from there ?! ;)

loaded18, Oct 5, 2008
  3. skinnerus

donec

Sounds like you want to dual boot XP and Linpus. Is this correct?

donec, Oct 5, 2008
  4. skinnerus

skinnerus

Yes want to dual boot but using the original linpus operating syatem as supplied as new

skinnerus, Oct 9, 2008
  5. skinnerus

chadster

I'm currently running a dual boot Widows XP Pro and Linpus. and it took a while for the setup but doable. search the threads and there's a lot of good information on how to do this

chadster, Oct 16, 2008
Ask a Question