I love my Acer

Discussion in 'Acer' started by hellkat, Mar 14, 2016.

1. hellkat

hellkat

I have always been a devoted HP fan until it started becoming a problem with overheating. I found out that HP computers are now notorious for overheating and eventual hard drive failure. I needed a new laptop so I went online, did my research, and settled on an Acer. I was so nervous to begin with because I have not used anything, but HP, but I have to say, I love my new Acer. It's an Acer Aspire V3-575T-7008 and it's amazing. The processor is an i7 with turbo boost, which makes gaming a breeze. I love the touchscreen, even though it was a bit to get used to. Anyone else love Acers?

hellkat, Mar 14, 2016
  2. hellkat

IcyBC

The Acer Aspire V3-575T-7008 looks nice, but sorry to say that I haven't use Acer before, since like you, I was an HP user. I have two HP laptops, the first one died of overheating but lasted me 7 years, and the second was in trouble with overheating too and lasted only two years.

I am now using MacBook Air, but I still long for Window OS.

IcyBC, Mar 16, 2016
  3. hellkat

artyarson

I love my Acer too. Well, I can't tell you the exact model but it was released in 2007 or 2008. Still works well as of today. However, I hate the moments when the power goes off as a result of overheating to prevent a damage to the computer itself.

artyarson, Mar 20, 2016
  4. hellkat

rz3300

I have always wondered about Acer as a brand. I always have seen their products and they are on the cheaper side, which of course is attractive to me, but then also of course I am weary of that just like anything. The reviews have been hit or miss as well, and I have heard some good things and some bad things. I guess you never really know until you try one, and everything works different for each person, but I am glad that you have found something that you like.

rz3300, Mar 20, 2016
Ask a Question