I can't wait...

Discussion in 'Google Chromebook' started by cluckeyo, Jun 12, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyo

...for my laptop to crash, so I can buy a Chromebook. I have already moved everything to Google Drive. It can't last much longer. It is old and really acting funky lately. I love the what Google has done with the Chrome Browser. Running a Chromebook will be so lite. It should be great!! Chromebooks are cheaper too.

cluckeyo, Jun 12, 2016
  2. cluckeyo

rz3300

Oh yes, I have been using a Chromebook now for about three years and I have not really looked back at all. I had a big old laptop before and it was a hassle lugging it around and so I decided to go the complete opposite and I got something super light and just for the basics, and it is everything I need. I did get a nice one, a Samsung, but it was about 350 which is significantly cheaper than most laptops, and when you do your research they are ways to get around not having traditional programs and things like that. I am excited for you, and I think that you will love it.

rz3300, Aug 6, 2016
Ask a Question