hp touchscreen laptop flickers when I touch it

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by lemonadelegend, Feb 23, 2023.

1. lemonadelegend

lemonadelegend

I bought a brand new hp laptop x360 with a touchscreen that flickers when I touch it. the touch is registered but the screen flickers making it impossible to use it as a tablet. Any fix on this one?

lemonadelegend, Feb 23, 2023
  2. lemonadelegend

kellyrobin

Hello,
    Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your new HP laptop. It sounds like the touchscreen is malfunctioning, which could be caused by a number of factors such as driver issues or a hardware problem.

Here are a few possible solutions to try:

1. Update drivers: Make sure that your laptop is up to date with the latest drivers and software updates. You can check for updates through the Windows Update feature in the settings menu.
    2. Calibrate the touchscreen: Try calibrating the touchscreen to see if that resolves the flickering issue. This can be done through the "Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input" option in the Control Panel.
    3. Contact HP support: If the issue persists, it's best to contact HP support for assistance. They may be able to diagnose the issue and provide a solution, or arrange for a repair or replacement if necessary.

I hope one of these solutions works for you and you're able to resolve the touchscreen issue on your HP laptop.

kellyrobin, Feb 25, 2023
Ask a Question