How to insert (Sony) Pro DUO memory into reader on AAO D150

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by aerofreaky, Sep 28, 2009.

1. aerofreaky

aerofreaky

Hello-
    I searched the forums, no dice.

My question is simple. How do I place my camera memory into my pc? I have tried to insert it, but it does't seem to go anywhere and I don't want to press it in--it feels like it might not come out. Do I have to put it on one side or another? There seems to be a little flap in the inside. Do I want to push the flap down or just stick the memory in. Do you have to use the "blank sleeve" to push the card in or take it out?

Thanks. I (swear) I'm not usually this lame. However, I can't figure this one out!

Thanks again for your help!

J

aerofreaky, Sep 28, 2009
  2. aerofreaky

aerofreaky

Can anyone help?

aerofreaky, Oct 1, 2009
  3. aerofreaky

mako8172

was checking acer's site for my issue and here is what it says...

The multi-in-one card reader on the Aspire One can read and write to Secure Digital card (SD), Secure Digital High Capacity card (SDHC), MultiMediaCard (MMC), Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO (MS PRO), and xD-Picture Card (xD). Specific models of the Aspire One are also equipped with an SD Expansion slot that can read and write to Secure Digital (SD) and Secure Digital High Capacity card (SDHC) cards.

The multi-in-one card reader on the Aspire One can read and write to miniSD, microSD, Memory Stick Duo,and Memory Stick PRO Duo cards but require the use an adapter. Acer does not provide or support any memory card adapters.

Hope that helps!

Jay

mako8172, Oct 8, 2009
  4. aerofreaky

aerofreaky

thanks Jay

aerofreaky, Oct 15, 2009
Ask a Question