How many have you had?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Charles Franklin, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Charles Franklin

Humphrey247

I've had two though I don't know if the first one counts. My parents bought the first one and told me and my siblings to share it. As you can imagine, that didn't go so well. When I moved into college, I was able to purchase one for myself to get general tasks done easier. This is the one I still use till today.

Humphrey247, Sep 15, 2016
  2. Charles Franklin

HappyKoi

I've had three. I got my first one in 2007, and I got my second when my boyfriend at the time gave me his old one (but still newer than mine) when he got an upgrade. My first one was still working fine, and I donated it to a friend's business. My roommate gave me one with Windows Vista on it so I could play my older games. All my laptops, even when they got older, still stayed in good working condition. A lot of people don't realize how durable laptops really are.

HappyKoi, Sep 16, 2016
  3. Charles Franklin

BlueText

I've had five laptops. I got my first one as a graduation present from my dad, it was a Toshiba. It lasted a year before dying. The next two didn't last a year and a half. Though I gave my third one because I had to get a Mac for college. That one lasted three years before I killed it. Then my current one that I've had almost four years.

BlueText, Sep 24, 2016
  4. Charles Franklin

hades_leae

I've actually had 4 I believe. I had 2 netbooks, 2 tablet looking laptops, and a regular laptop, I only say 4 because I returned one of them the following day because it was crap. I actually keep my laptops for a long time, my netbooks were very useful.

One somehow disappeared, and the other one was left somewhere I shouldn't have left it. The computer I have now...it will be three years in January.

hades_leae, Sep 24, 2016
  5. Charles Franklin

Twinflower

Personally I have had only two. It tend to buy macbooks which can stay like forever without spoiling

Twinflower, Feb 28, 2018
    Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  6. Charles Franklin

Anton22

One so far.)
    Wow this was easy)

Anton22, Aug 28, 2018
Ask a Question