Hey All!

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Grey_ghost, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Grey_ghost

Grey_ghost

Hey All, I'm the Grey Ghost. I managed to snag an Aspire One D150 right after the second generation netbooks came out. Not bad, seeings I paid AU$200 for it, AND got a free USB optical drive. :mrgreen:

In the several months I've had her though, she's had an awful lot of parts swapped, so it's more aftermarket than original. :(

I swapped the battery with my girlfriend's ZG5, as her battery was showing 20% degradation, so I bought an aftermarket 6-cell and an aftermarket 12-cell (I get 13 hours out of that one!). We also swapped chargers when hers broke a wire, and I had a spare from an old Travelmate of mine.

The keyboard suddenly upped and died when I needed to clean it. (I spilled a small amount of liquid near the shift and page down keys, they were sticky, but when I cleaned it, the A and Z keys died :evil: )

It's had both a larger hard drive and 2GB of memory installed. Runs Windows 7 like a treat, especially with the latest BIOS upgrade.

Just thought I'd post in here, partially as the sale of the century, and partially as the life the poor thing's had! (It's never been dropped, thank goodness.)

Grey_ghost, Mar 2, 2011
  2. Grey_ghost

donec

Grey Ghost it kind of sounds like you are selling it but I can't tell for sure. If so some more details and a price might be a good idea.

donec, Mar 2, 2011
  3. Grey_ghost

Grey_ghost

No, it's not getting sold. I'm just pleased as punch with it. :)

Grey_ghost, Mar 2, 2011
Ask a Question