help with acer aspire one huawei 220 problem

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by jsansom, May 1, 2009.

1. jsansom

jsansom

Hi all,
    I have an unlockeded latest firmware huawei e200 (vodafone one) and i have read read and read but can not get it to connect to my standard aspire a150 with the default linpus op system.
    I have the e220 dongle with my o2 sim in flashing 2 green lights and in the network icon it says dialling gsm device ttyusb_modem... and thats all i get no connection it will just stay like that until i tell it to disconnect
    I have installed the new network mokkulafilut software that didnt work same as above.
    Can someone confirm the correct o2 setting could that be the problem? as im on contract o2 with unlimited internet bolt-on can that sim be used in the dongle? the settings im using are Apn access point: wap.o2.co.uk username: o2wap: password : password this was confirmed by o2 as correct should there be anything in the network box as thats blank

Many thanks wifes threatning to devorce me and im pulling whats left of my hair out lol
    Regards
    J

jsansom, May 1, 2009
Ask a Question