Help me!! Please

Discussion in 'Acer' started by MultiWave, Mar 21, 2016.

1. MultiWave

MultiWave

My native language is portuguese, and i will make some errors in my description of problem ...

I have an acer aspire one 721 series, the netbook is very good in performance ( with my ram upgrade is very good ) , but today i press "turn on" buttom and my netbook no display the screen, the screen is "off" but netbook turn on normaly. Can anyone help me ? I have make these process in tentative for solve my problem :
    - change my memory ram slots, ( they are ok )
    - unplugged my HDD and turn on , but the black screen persist.
    - I have an LCD monitor, i plug it in the VGA exit of netbook, but monitor say : "no signal"
    - I plug hdmi out in an television, its say : "no signal"

I know that problem probabily is Chipset, i see and youtube video, that recomend apply a hot air in chip set and in the video, the example notebook is back to normaly.
    Anyone can help me ?
    What i do in my home for solve it ?

MultiWave, Mar 21, 2016
    IBMPC8088 likes this.
  2. MultiWave

something back

Welcome

Replace the old ram then see.

something back, Mar 22, 2016
    IBMPC8088 likes this.
  3. MultiWave

IBMPC8088

On some Acer Aspire models, you may need to remove the battery before and after replacing the ram. Hopefully it's not a board issue, but I'd go with something back's suggestion on the ram, but remove the battery first if you can and make sure it's unplugged. There's been one model that I had to let the battery drain out the CMOS settings just to get the ram to be recognized correctly, so you might have to do that too in some cases, but not all of them.

IBMPC8088, Mar 22, 2016
Ask a Question