Having trouble runnig CD game!

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Acerace, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Acerace

Acerace

Hi there I bought one of these Acer's for my daughter, I liked it so much I got for one my self the very next day. My problem is that I'm trying to run Hitman CD game, I've converted to an ISO used 2 or 3 different applications and though I can mount the software from my memory stick, install it I keep getting the message to insert the cd... what am I doing wrong. I tried the Sims DVD game and still get the same results. I know I can use an external cd rom but I would like to avoid that when I'm not at home. :? :? :? I've used Magic ISO, Power iso, and Daemon Tools. :geek:

Acerace, Nov 14, 2008
  2. Acerace

Tamrac

Instal lthe game locally on the Acer aspire one... now goto http://www.gamecopyworld.com and find a NO CD CRACK for your games... and crack the EXE file of your game. This will allow you to play games without CD's... Trash those CD emulator software, all it does is make ur system unstable. Cheers.

Tamrac, Nov 14, 2008
  3. Acerace

Acerace

Thanks for the response, I used your suggestion a couple of times used the cracks for my version and other version of the game and still get the request for the CD. I still keep trying though. :? :? :?

Acerace, Nov 15, 2008
  4. Acerace

Tamrac

I've played Hitman, Hitman II before and they all worked with the No-CD crack found on gamecopyworld.... copy the EXE on the installation folder to replace the original file with the same filename. To be safe, rename the original 1st.

Tamrac, Nov 15, 2008
  5. Acerace

Acerace

Thanks Tamrac, you were right, it seems I kept downloading the incorrect patches I must have tried them all before I und one that works! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Acerace, Nov 16, 2008
Ask a Question