Hands-on with Surface Pro 4, Microsoft's ideal hybrid tablet

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by Sefie, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Sefie

Sefie

[​IMG]

''The Surface Pro 4 is here and ... it's pretty much just like the Surface Pro 3. Microsoft basically refined its design from last year to create a hybrid tablet that's slightly thinner and 30 percent more powerful. It also included a slightly larger 12.3-inch screen in the Surface Pro 4 (0.3 inch bigger than the SP3) without making the case larger. Instead, Microsoft just chipped away at the bezel around the screen. All that makes for a Surface Pro that feels exceedingly familiar, but also wonderfully refined. While the Surface Pro 3 was good enough to replace most laptops for me, the SP4's improvements should make that true for even more people.''

Here you can see more pictures: http://www.engadget.com/2015/10/06/surface-pro-4-hands-on/

So what do you guys think? I think it looks awesome, very thin and I bet it's super light, what about you?! :)

Sefie, Oct 7, 2015
  2. Sefie

IcyBC

Oh my, that looks awesome! For some reasons I still like Window operating system so much more than Apple. Habit is hard to kill, lol. It does look very thin and light. I like it!

IcyBC, Oct 8, 2015
  3. Sefie

Sefie

@IcyBC I personally love the fact it can also be used as a laptop! Not sure I'd like a tablet that big or if I'd find it comfy, but I like the fact its so skinny! I would consider one of those in the future :) I bet that's a really good tablet! I've always wanted a tablet running on a Windows OS :)

Sefie, Oct 8, 2015
  4. Sefie

KimmyMarkks

I have the first model of surface and I have to say I'm not a fan. I also never usually buy the first model of anything but I got it as a gift. I would love to trade it up for the surface 4 because even though I don't like my version I'm overall a fan of Microsoft and the idea!

KimmyMarkks, Nov 13, 2015
Ask a Question