Guide in Buying a Laptop

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by roger1003, Mar 18, 2016.

1. roger1003

roger1003

Can you give me your tips in buying a laptop? I need an affordable laptop for office use only. Can you recommend one? What are the things that I have to consider when buying a laptop? What brand do you recommend?

roger1003, Mar 18, 2016
  2. roger1003

Personablue

I have been telling the same thing in other threads, and I will be doing the same. First you must tell us the purpose of the machine.
    Although the things you should look are
    1. Processor - aim for at least an i3
    2. Ram- 4GB DDR3 should be the minimum
    3. HDD- 1TB is a must
    4. Graphics card- if u are planning to do graphic intensive tasks.

Personablue, Mar 18, 2016
  3. roger1003

sharatharadhya

I would recommend the Hp stream 11. It is the cheapest Laptop from HP and it comes bundled with Office 365 subscription which is almost the same price of the Laptop. It is Upgradeable to Windows 10 and you get 1TB of cloud storage free for a year. The only problem with Laptop is that it only has 32GB of Onboard storage, which can be upgraded either with an SD card or with an external Hard drive. Good Luck with choosing your Laptop. Hope this Helps.

sharatharadhya, Mar 18, 2016
  4. roger1003

vinaya

Your choice for a laptop depends on your requirements,for example what kind of work you will be doing on your laptop. You say you want a laptop for office work, but you don't mention whether you will be using it for design related work,programming related work, writing related work etc.

vinaya, Mar 18, 2016
  5. roger1003

roger1003

I am going to use the laptop for programming related work. I'm just waiting for the company to tell me my start date as a software engineer. HP Stream 11 seems a nice laptop so I'm going to check it out. Thank you everyone!

roger1003, Mar 19, 2016
  6. roger1003

john Rodrigues

Hello Roger ,since your looking for laptop for office use i would suggest you ,HP Pavilion 15-ac072TX (N4F44PA) Laptop.it fits all your requirement .It has a smooth keyboard too ,it will be easier for you for tying too .HP is a trusted brand ,and i personally use it ,i would suggest you to go with it .Hope that helps .All the best.

john Rodrigues, Mar 19, 2016
Ask a Question