Graphcis drivers... Probelmos

Discussion in 'MacOS' started by rory, Sep 4, 2009.

1. rory

rory

This is starting to annoy me! I cannot get working graphics ever. I have tried patch27ae and it just gives me a blue scree, and yes I have the efi string in my boot.plist. And its the proper one not the one in extra, but it might be in that too.
    I have tried multitudes of kexts and they all break my system, but luckily i have a whole stock 10.5.8 backup of the extensions folder and I am pretty apt at cding, rming and chmod and chowning and can recover my system. Also got a completely stock retail 10.5.4 on there which is just for fixing stuff, its not got any kexts installed i dont think.
    Anyways, can anyone help me out.
    What I'm asking for is the appleintelGMA950***.kext files form your extensions and then your com.apple.boot.plist if you have fully working graphics.
    10.5.8 and retail snow leopard preferably if you have them. If you are willing to send them, pm me and ill send you an email, and then upload them to rs for everyone (and trafficshare it)
    Anyone got any sugegstions? Right now I am using some kexts I fond on the web, and I have full res but ci is software and qe is not supported. so not exactly ideal.
    And one thing I noticed, the patch27ae doesnt seem to do much on my system, it runs but only says at something like unknown appleintelgma950.kext (maybe try anyway) and teh same thing for appleintelintegratedframebuffer.kext
    I vaguely recall it saying a lot more than that normally.
    cheers people

rory, Sep 4, 2009
  2. rory

mvil

mvil, Sep 5, 2009
  3. rory

rory

cheers mate!
    wait, cant download it...
    and rs wont load the homepage either

rory, Sep 5, 2009
Ask a Question