FS: Sapphire Blue AOD150 Win7+Oficce 2007 $259 USA ONLY

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by AoBfrost, Feb 1, 2010.

1. AoBfrost

AoBfrost

Selling my Sapphire blue AOD150 10.1" since I'm a poor university student who needs the money for books and have no use for this netbook.

It's opened and used less than a dozen times. I tried hackintoshing, but it failed each time so I gave up since this isnt the best netbook to hackintosh compared to models like the dell mini 10v.

Netbook itself, 6 cell 7 hour battery, power cable, original flyers and packaging all included. Packed in original box like new. Comes installed with Windows 7 Ultimate and Microsoft Office 2007. Both fresh installs and ready to use. Everything works, sleep, sound, video, etc.

It's bassically a brand new machine with a fresh copy of windows installed on it.

Atom N270 1.6ghz, 1GB ram, 160GB HDD, gma950, Windows 7 Ultimate, Office 2007. $259 USA ONLY

Also have it listed on amazon.com here http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... QBD9IDT5QV

Lowered price to sell quicker, I really need the money to buy a book for class ASAP!

AoBfrost, Feb 1, 2010
Ask a Question