FS: AA1 Blue 8gb 512mb Linpus $199 Almost BRAND NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by treker, Dec 30, 2008.

1. treker

treker

Three weeks old. Unregistered...so it still has over 11 months of new warranty remaining. This AA1 is in BRAND NEW condition and no one would be able to tell it didn't come straight from the factory!

I wanted Black Acer Aspire One with 8gb 512mb Linpus but got a Blue one as the Black model was always sold out. Well, I was finally able to get a Black model. This almost brand new still PERFECT operating and COSMETIC condition AA1 is now for sale at $199. Perfect case and keyboard and screen. No scratches. Not even a fingerprint! The battery only has one charge cycle on it. Everything (Manual, CD, Power Adaptor, etc) is still in the original box in pristine condition just as a NEW AA1 would come from the factory.

I will ship overseas. In my ebay business I have shipped many electronic items all over the world with 100% reliability and customer satisfaction.

treker, Dec 30, 2008
  2. treker

treker

Been sitting new in the box for nearly a month. Ready to go.
    Will ship international.

treker, Jan 10, 2009
  3. treker

meng

I wish you luck with selling (but in Australia I can get it from the local store for that price brand new).

meng, Jan 10, 2009
  4. treker

AnotherHappyAAOuser

Where is FS?

AnotherHappyAAOuser, Jan 10, 2009
  5. treker

AnotherHappyAAOuser

Sorry I figured our FS means "for sale". But which country are you from? I would like to know how much it would cost for shipping.

AnotherHappyAAOuser, Jan 10, 2009
  6. treker

treker

SOLD

treker, Jan 10, 2009
Ask a Question