FS: 150 *Blue* 1GB RAM and 120GB Harddrive (UK) - CHEAP!!

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Kiyo, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Kiyo

Kiyo

My GF really liked my laptop so i bought one for her as a surprise present... but then what? Before i had the chance to give to her I found out that she cheated on me. So i dumped her before but now i have 2 AA1's... So i'm selling it. Unfortunately i cant return the laptop :(

It's for sale for only £170. I paid £220 for it but i would settle for £170 or the nearest offer to it. As a gift, and since i own a hosting company, i'll give you free hosting for as long as you desire! :D

Would love to get rid of it asap. So give me a e-mail on [email protected] or e-mail me here on the forum.

Located in the UK but willing to post it anywhere besides Africa. Damn scammers try it everytime!

P.S - If your interested in buying a PDA alongside of it i have exactly what you need. Sharp Zaurus 3200. It's an amazing little fella and you can load linux distros on it. =]

Kiyo, Nov 20, 2008
Ask a Question