for video editing, gaming

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by muiacir, Apr 28, 2024.

1. muiacir

muiacir

I want to buy a laptop up to 1350 dollars. I want to be able to run the program linke adome premierpro or adobe after effect smoothly. Of course, I'm not a professional, but I make clips every now and then.
    On the other hand, I like to play new games well, not with the best quality.

I did find some but i am not sure. of you have other suggestions i appreciate that.

- Dell G16
    - Acer Nitro 5 (AN515-58-941L)
    - HP Victus gaming
    - Asus Gaming A16 Advantage Edition (2023) Model FA617NS

muiacir, Apr 28, 2024
  2. muiacir

jekexp

The Dell G16 and Acer Nitro 5 are solid choices for your budget, offering robust performance with capable GPUs for both video editing and gaming. The HP Victus gaming laptop is another great option, balancing power and affordability. The Asus Gaming A16 Advantage Edition, with its AMD-centric build, provides excellent value and gaming performance, making it ideal for both your creative projects and gaming needs. All these laptops are well-suited for running Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects smoothly and handling new games at good quality settings.

jekexp, Jun 25, 2024
Ask a Question