Favorite Thing to do on a Smartphone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Novelangel, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Novelangel

Novelangel

Okay, so one of my favorite things to do on my phone is to watch YouTube videos. I watch a lot of truckers, like Allie Knight and Trucker Josh, as well as Indiana Jack. I'm not a trucker but I find those videos fascinating. I love YouTube and spend way too much time playing in there. It could be worse, it could have been a Facebook addiction. ;)

So what do you like to do the most on your phone... when you're not actually using it as a phone, that is. Do you play games, or search the web? Do you sit like me and stare at videos? The other day I was riding in my car and watched a lady walk across the street with her nose in her phone. I hope she hasn't become someone's hood ornament. Wonder if she found her Pokemon? :D

Novelangel, Aug 9, 2016
  2. Novelangel

ad.mike2016

I am pretty addicted to wikipedia. It seems to be the website where you start at one topic and end up on something completely different. I use their app all the time and it is great to find a quick answer to questions that may come your way. Other than calling, texting, and using wikipedia I usually do not use my phone for much!

ad.mike2016, Aug 12, 2016
    Novelangel likes this.
  3. Novelangel

vinaya

Apart from making calls and texting, some of my favorite things to do on my smartphone are
    Checking social media accounts, mostly facebook
    Playing games
    Watching videos
    Taking pictures and videos
    Adding effects to the photo
    searching on the internet.

vinaya, Aug 12, 2016
    Novelangel likes this.
  4. Novelangel

cluckeyo

I have a real loud little notifier on my email and i just love this feature. I can keep a check on things from anywhere, with no need to fire up my laptop. Saves electricity and bandwidth! Because I leave the laptop turned off most of the time now, unless I am using it. Before I kept it running all the time and might even have 2 or 3 running all the time. Smartphones are amazing!

cluckeyo, Aug 13, 2016
    Novelangel likes this.
  5. Novelangel

Novelangel

I went to the play store last night and found the original Pong game. Uh-oh. Now I have another addiction. :D I have a very special phone plan as well, which enables me to get credit for my phone bill by watching ads on the phone. I do that on a regular basis and now I have a completely free phone bill clear through October. At this rate, I'll never pay a phone bill again. ;)

Novelangel, Aug 13, 2016
  6. Novelangel

filmjunkie08

I do a lot of things on my smartphone. I earn money ny playing ads, i use it to play outdoor sounds to help me go to bed at night and i play games. Oh, let's not forget texting and my fb page.

filmjunkie08, Sep 1, 2016
  7. Novelangel

cardinals27

Well aside from texting and calling people I like to watch YouTube and play games. I am not someone who gets really into apps like Pokemon go or anything but when I'm bored I don't mind playing games.

cardinals27, Sep 10, 2016
  8. Novelangel

Humphrey247

When I pick up my phone, only two things are going to happen. I'll either find one of the countless games I've installed and sink 2 hours into it or I'll go online, forget what I wanted to search for and emerge 2 hours later. You can probably tell that I waste a lot of time every day.

Humphrey247, Sep 13, 2016
Ask a Question