Favorite android game?

Discussion in 'Android' started by Sefie, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Sefie

PingPongCall

I completely lost my shit when I found out this was going to be on tablets. Of course that went out the window as soon as Nintendo announced it's release on the 3DS this year. I wonder when they're going to bring X to the states though, that game looks great and I've read wonderful things about it so far.

PingPongCall, Jan 11, 2016
  2. Sefie

vinaya

Some of the games I play on my Andriod phones are Hungry Shark, candy Crush, Temple Run, subway surf, extreme car driving,However, I don't play games much, I spend more time surfing internet from phone instead of playing games

vinaya, Jan 22, 2016
  3. Sefie

PingPongCall

Just found a game called Zenonia. All of you need to play it right now. It's life changing.

PingPongCall, Jan 27, 2016
  4. Sefie

shadejb

The 3DS is the chibi version though, personally I'd prefer the PS2 look for the game.
    OT: X is an online game, so the chance of it coming to the State is pretty slim. However, XI is coming to the US though !

shadejb, Jan 28, 2016
  5. Sefie

PingPongCall

Chibi, I haven't seen this anywhere, would you mind posting a link to something?

PingPongCall, Jan 28, 2016
  6. Sefie

eProject

I used to play Angry Birds on my android phone. Nowadays I play Coin Hopper and Coin Flapper because I do earn some bitcoins out of playing. One needs to have an Internet connection to compete with friends online. You can play Pro versions to compete and earn more. The games are usually downloaded for free.

eProject, Feb 7, 2016
  7. Sefie

StaplerAshtray

Right now my favorite game would be Crashlands. I love the survival theme in games, and if it's paired with a good amount of humor, the game has me on board for sure. It's amazing how three brothers were able to create such a masterpiece of a game. I love the similarities it has with Don't Starve and I would basically describe it as Don't Starve for mobile, but better. I'd reccommend it to everyone who loves a good survival game. Coupled with a great and funny storyline it won't leave you hanging not knowing what to do next.

StaplerAshtray, Feb 11, 2016
  8. Sefie

PingPongCall

Play Zenonia S......do nothing but play this game.

PingPongCall, Feb 12, 2016
  9. Sefie

Jonah_JJ

I actually started playing games a lot more as I got older - probably because the technology to take games wherever you wanted got better! Being able to pull Angry Birds out of your pocket ... that was addictive like no other game. The whole Angry Birds franchise is terrific. I can't even remember all the names of them now, there are so many! But I loved the one with the little potion bottles, and there was actually no real one way to win the level -- as opposed to earlier ABs which relied on getting it JUST SO in order to get that pig! It's innovative and challenging. Definitely my favorite.

Jonah_JJ, Mar 9, 2016
  10. Sefie

vinaya

I don't play games much, however, I have following games on my android phone.
    Hungry Shark
    Extreme Car Driving
    Candy Crush Saga
    Temple Run
    Subway Surf

vinaya, Mar 10, 2016
  11. Sefie

acer93

I really enjoy small logical games with sharp, easy design.

Nowadays I really enjoy loop, where you have to put together a non-figurative picture that looks like a labyrinth.

acer93, Mar 17, 2016
  12. Sefie

obliviousme

I enjoy this game called 'Swamp Attack' immensely. I also play Candy Crush and Clash of Clans, really engrossing games!

obliviousme, May 10, 2016
  13. Sefie

nytegeek

My wife is crazy about Candy Crush. I don't allow Adobe Flash on our computers, so she plays it on her phone.

nytegeek, May 10, 2016
  14. Sefie

Humphrey247

My brother and I both love Frozen Synapse. It's a turn-based strategy game where you control a group of soldiers and try to eliminate the opposing team. I fell in love with it because of the freedom of choice when it comes to the gameplay and actions you could take. Most games limit the number of ways you can win but you can get as creative as you want with this one.
    If I had to choose a second one, I'd pick Minecraft Pocket Edition for the same reason.

Humphrey247, Sep 10, 2016
  15. Sefie

Allen1

Сandy crush is the best! It is my favorite game

Allen1, Sep 25, 2016
  16. Sefie

Sefie

LMAO, I thought I was the only one who felt that way :p The first levels are nice, almost relaxing, but the further you get the harder and more frustrating it gets. That is why I'm avoiding that kind of mobile games.

Sefie, Oct 15, 2016
  17. Sefie

Sefie

I am downloading it right now ;) Thanks for the recommendation ;) It sounds like an interesting game. The other day I was stuck at my fiance's work place, and I realized I didn't have enough games I could play in a situation like this! I need more games :)

Sefie, Oct 15, 2016
  18. Sefie

Laila Hussain

I hate games and I never played any games on my android phones.

Laila Hussain, Oct 31, 2016
Ask a Question