Do I need any specific accessories if I bring my laptop while traveling?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by OursIsTheFury, Apr 25, 2016.

1. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury

Planning on traveling to different countries, may take months to even a year to finish. Should I bring with me an accessory or something? If so, what? Thank you for your answers, everyone!

OursIsTheFury, Apr 25, 2016
  2. OursIsTheFury

something back

You may wish to consider a very light weight under laptop extra cooling base,if you are going to very hot countries.

Keeping the laptop cool will be important.

Carrying a spare usb stick for your very important files to reside on in case your laptop goes missing.

A list of phone numbers for repairers for the countries you are visiting may be handy.

Extra insurance.

something back, Apr 25, 2016
  3. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury

Thanks for the tips. Wouldn't it be a very heavy burden though? To carry a laptop AND a cooling base while traveling around? And I think I will be sticking to the colder parts of Europe. I've always wanted to make a snowman. Dunno, one of my lesser dreams I guess.

OursIsTheFury, Apr 25, 2016
  4. OursIsTheFury

acer93

If you are really going to a cold place no need for cooling device. But make sure to use a good quality laptop bag, so if anything hard endures it while traveling it does not damage any way.

acer93, Apr 27, 2016
  5. OursIsTheFury

Corzhens

I would also recommend an extra USB stick for storage particularly if you are on vacation, that will serve good for photos and videos. Although I haven't brought my laptop when I go on vacation abroad, I think that is all you need. But not to forget the specific laptop bag for the proper protection especially if you are taking a plane - always handcarry your laptop to avoid undue damage.

Corzhens, Apr 27, 2016
Ask a Question