Did I kill my AAI or is it just in a coma? Please help.

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by SonDan, Apr 19, 2010.

1. SonDan

SonDan

I use my AA1 daily. Last evening while using it went into hibernation on me (as it annoyingly always does WITHOUT WARNING) so I just closed the lid and went to bed.

This morning when I got up I removed the memory stick to transfer some files to my desktop and remembered too late that that I had not turned it off last night but that it went into hibernation mode.

I turned on the AAO in a panic and it said briefly that it was looking for a bootable drive. In a panic I turned it off to and put the mem stick back it.

But now when I turn it on nothing happens. The light on me cruzer stick briefly flashed but then nothing.

Did I murder it? Please tell me that I can fix this horrible thing I did and that I just put my beloved AA1 in a coma.

Thanks for reading.

SonDan, Apr 19, 2010
  2. SonDan

SonDan

ok I found this as a possible solution after googling -

http://www.qrpcw.com/2009/01/acer-aspir ... overy.html

anyone tried it. If so can some one tell me what is the latest or correct bios I should be downloading for my particular AA1?

Hoping for a response I am,

SonDan

SonDan, Apr 19, 2010
  3. SonDan

Darryl

Darryl, Apr 20, 2010
Ask a Question