Did anyone get a free one by mistake?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by yenningcomity, Jul 22, 2008.

1. yenningcomity

Raskolnikov

that's usually my shoplifting policy -- if they stop me at the door i'll give it back, but if they don't notice, the m&ms are mine. that's meeting them halfway.

Raskolnikov, Jul 28, 2008
  2. yenningcomity

loopyoyo

lol..yea i went to the warehouse with my black trenchcoat......all out of shopping carts......i was checking out and cleaned out my pockets but i forgot one...darn....and they didnt even catch it at the door...oops o well....dude get over it.......guess that package of m@ms u bought the other day had 51 m&m's instead of 50 like what you paid for...i don't think i saw you rushing back to the store to tell them about it

loopyoyo, Jul 28, 2008
  3. yenningcomity

Raskolnikov

my point was is that it's not halfway. I was sent 2 monitors once by dell and sent the other one back, but not because they had noticed the mistake and asked me to.

if you sold something on ebay and your $400 watch accidentally slipped off into the box when you were shipping it, I'd reckon you'd hope the recipient sends it back to you, regardless of whether you noticed you lost it or not.

Raskolnikov, Jul 28, 2008
  4. yenningcomity

Davidcowling

people want more stuff for less money...

its just the way it is.

Davidcowling, Jul 29, 2008
Ask a Question