Dell Inspiron 1750 Laptop - Programmes

Discussion in 'Laptop Hardware' started by warriorcatroar, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Hello

I have a Dell Inspiron 1750 Laptop.

My storage is full.

Can you look at my programme list and tell me what is SAFE to remove?

Thanks rsz_20170905_203253.jpg rsz_20170905_203348.jpg rsz_220170905_203335.jpg

warriorcatroar, Sep 5, 2017
  2. warriorcatroar

Travis Kidraiki

Dear warriorcatroar,

What is Your hard drive capacity? That laptop should have a standard HDD of 500GB. You should have a large storage space.
    Those programs should not be the issue. None of them reach massive size of GB's. I have a feeling Your problems are located elsewhere. Do You have large amount of photos, videos stored on Your hard drive? Games perhaps?

About the list. It is hard to say which are safe since I don't know what You are using. Pretty much all of the items are safe to remove. Not recommended is a better word. Don't touch antivirus or malware programs. Don't touch Canon drivers if You use it.
    It's near impossible to answer Your question without more data.

Travis

Travis Kidraiki, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Hi

Thank you for replying.

It is a Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU 2.10GHZ. Installed RAM is 4.00GB. It's a 64 bit OS.

I have a SSD on my laptop too.

Thanks

warriorcatroar, Sep 23, 2017
  4. warriorcatroar

Travis Kidraiki

Dear warriorcatroar,

You didn't quite answer the question. How large is Your SSD?

Do You have a lot of pictures, videos, games or similar stored on Your hard drive?

Travis

Travis Kidraiki, Sep 23, 2017
  5. Thanks

I found more information -
    SCSI\Disk________KINGSTON_SHFS37A608A

I do have a lot of apps, photos and games on my Toshiba external drive and also apps that I need on my PC.

warriorcatroar, Sep 23, 2017
  6. warriorcatroar

Travis Kidraiki

You just have to delete some photos and games from Your internal SSD. Deleting programs You shared in screenshots will not help with Your storage problem.
    Get another external hard drive if You don't want to delete them and transfer everything there to free up some space.

Hope it helps,

Travis

Travis Kidraiki, Sep 23, 2017
Ask a Question