Decals and stickers

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by animos, Jun 6, 2016.

1. animos

animos

Do you have any on your laptop or do you prefer to keep it simple and clean? On my current one I have a small chemical warning sticker in the corner for explosive materials (chemistry nerd) and will probably keep it at that.My last laptop which I had for most of college had several stickers including several organizations I was in, a Captain America shield, and an adorable fox.

animos, Jun 6, 2016
    Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. animos

Krissttina Isobe

I like decals too and at many stores whether specialty or just a Walmart you ca find stickers which suit your taste and style for very little money. I put stickers almost everywhere to make it my own style always. I love stickers even if I'm over 60 yrs. old! Lol!!!

Krissttina Isobe, Jun 13, 2016
  3. animos

fcuco

I do, I have an eclectic, well.. more like a random collection of stickers from all over the place, mostly collected from products that offer you a sticker with the purchase like a GoPro camera, some weird Firefox stickers that I got from some convention that I can't remember. Quite honestly, it looks kinda unprofessional since my area of work is not a creative field or something like that. Lately I've been looking for some flat color cases to put behind the screen to hide all the stickers when I take my laptop to meetings. Think about that before filling your machine with random stuff!

fcuco, Jun 13, 2016
Ask a Question