Completely stumped with laptop cooling pads...

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Smakdab, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Smakdab

Smakdab

Seems there are pretty much NO laptop cooling pads for the below criteria, if anyone knows of an option that satisfies the below, I would be very interested to know. Thanks for any info!

- Supports 19 inch screen size.
    - Actually going to be used on a LAP, not a stable flat surface like a desk... I am stunned that so few laptop coolers are designed with this in mind. Needs to be comfortable on a LAP, with cooling fans not compromised.
    - Doesn't look like a UFO. I'm in my 40's, it won't be for gaming (photo / video editing will be the most strenuous activities), and I like things that look somewhat "classy".
    - Would like a one piece solution, I've thought of having the cooling pad on top of a "cutting board" type surface on my lap, but I don't want to go that way.

I've looked at the Targus Chill Mat AWE55CA, but despite checking off all my functionality / appearance criteria, it doesn't support a 19 inch screen size... I am at a loss...

Smakdab, Jan 21, 2017
  2. Smakdab

something back

If you type this into google,it shows different types ,also amazon list different types.

(adjustable lap cooling fans for laptops)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/adjustable-laptop-cooling-pjp-electronics%C2%AE/dp/B002PQSJ6O

http://www.ebuyer.com/store/Computer/cat/Laptop-Accessories/subcat/Stands-&-Cooling-Stands

something back, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Smakdab

Smakdab

---------------------------

One of the links shows a perfect design... The "Trust"... But... 16 inch screen size max, and double-checked on the manufacturer site. So aggravating, as that is otherwise a great design. The other link also doesn't support 19 inch screens, plus, the fans are compromised if used on a lap. Thanks for the suggestions, I have searched pretty extensively as far as I know. I strongly suspect there is none in existence with all my criteria.

Smakdab, Jan 22, 2017
Ask a Question