College laptop

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by Humphrey247, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Humphrey247

Humphrey247

Hi guys. My first semester just started and I've decided to get a laptop for general use. I've been doing some research and I've come across two that lie within my budget range, the Lenovo G50 and the Toshiba Satellite C55. Is there anyone who's had any issues with these?
    If you have another suggestion, my budget is $420.

Humphrey247, Sep 10, 2016
  2. Humphrey247

Fuzyon

A quick research only suggested that the Toshiba laptop is superior and I'll have to agree. Usually Lenovo's cheaper laptops aren't the best quality and the hardware is subpar but Toshiba put a lot of work into all their devices and the managed to pack a lot of good stuff in the C55. You have 8GB of RAM and a nice processor for general use, I'd personally go with this one unless you find a better Asus alternative if I may suggest.

Fuzyon, Sep 10, 2016
  3. Humphrey247

Humphrey247

Ok thanks. I'll go with the Toshiba then

Humphrey247, Sep 11, 2016
  4. Humphrey247

noachleo

When it comes to picking the most suitable laptop you have to consider the durability of such device. I'm a big fan of mac-book but I gave my old one to my sister and kept the Asus VivoBook E403SA a friend of mine sold me. It's reasonably stylish with a lightweight design; great battery life and a solid performance. It sells for over 400.00 if you buy it from amazon.

noachleo, Sep 15, 2016
Ask a Question