Clean, Pristine, Linux Servers

Discussion in 'Linux' started by cluckeyo, Jun 12, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyo

I don't know a lot about Linux, but I have all my webstuff on Linux servers and I really believe in Linux. My pages load so fast. I noticed that right away, but I have also been told that by many people. It's very easy to use with my limited understanding. Linux is the only way to go!!

cluckeyo, Jun 12, 2016
  2. cluckeyo

SirJoe

Practically any Linux distro can be turned into a server. I wouldn't say that it's as easy as all that, you will still have to know a bit of coding in order to install at least a graphic interface if you are unfamiliar with it's coding. Not only that but the coding itself is different through out the different distros. While the most common server is CentOS, there are places that are using Ubuntu server, you can't log in Ubuntu server as root. It might seem like a small detail but after a full days worth of coding you will only dream of the word sudo. lol
    It's not as easy as windows 2008 or 2012 but once it's running it's practically bullet proof.

SirJoe, Jun 25, 2016
Ask a Question