Can't connect to internet

Discussion in 'Networking' started by brad ford, Dec 18, 2008.

1. brad ford

brad ford

Hi

I have just purchased an AAO 120GB 1GB RAM and WinXP. After switching it on it seemed to go through the set up stages normally and windows worked normally. We have a wireless network here at home from a Belkin router. I used the wireless connection switch and the netbook soon acquired the signal from our network. It connects fine to the network but there is no internet connectivity. Neither email nor internet explorer works. After connecting to the network what the heck do I have to do to get proper internet connections and email and internet to work? I have fiddled around in the network connections sections but I don't really know what to do. Can someone help? I would be very grateful.

brad ford, Dec 18, 2008
  2. brad ford

Guest Guest

I believe there is a option Wireless network wizard on xp I suggest you look for and try that next

Guest, Dec 18, 2008
  3. brad ford

info

Did you click on the network and enter the SSID? I think the wizard can help you with all of that as doug has advised.

info, Dec 18, 2008
Ask a Question