Can't change keyboard layout settings

Discussion in 'Linux' started by Sandsebo, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Sandsebo

Sandsebo

During or immediately after the first setup of my aa1 linpus linux I choose four different keyboards: EN, DE, SLO and SV. Now I want to chose Czech as the fifth keyboard layout setting but can't. I do following: right mouse click on the keyboard layout settings icon, left click on the now opened information "Keyboard Layout Settings" in order to open the "Keyboard Layout Settings" window. Here I can scroll up and down to find the Czech keyboard. When I click on the line it is marked with dark blue color, but I can not mark the line in order to use the Czech keyboard leyout.
    No unmarked line at all can be marked. I can just unmark already marked lines and mark then again.
    Does any one know how to do?

Sandsebo, Dec 8, 2008
  2. Sandsebo

rbil

I've not tried it, but have read somewhere on these forums that you can run the original setup again and then set this stuff up. The command in a terminal to do this is:

Code:
    sudo oobe
    Let us know if this works for you.

Cheers.

rbil, Dec 8, 2008
Ask a Question