bluetooth button

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by ashram, Jul 15, 2009.

1. ashram

ashram

does anyone know if the bluetooth button is removable on a d250? i know the ones without bluetooth have the opening already under the label/sticker thingy, but since i have yet to see a d250 service manual, i do not know if it's a simple process or not.

either way, i'll find out tonight!

ashram, Jul 15, 2009
  2. ashram

ashram

to answer my own question... yes it is. not the easiest thing to do. since my wife will NEVER use bluetooth, i ordered her the d250 model that came with bluetooth and placed the module in my d250, and it works like a charm!

i would have taken pics, but the wife REALLY wanted to play with her own d250.

the only had part was getting the button on the d250 that didn't have it. the 3 posts on the inner cover looks like 3 mushrooms and i had to force the button onto those. i didn't have to use glue to may it stay luckily.

it's kinda nice that the d250 casing has everything. the bluetooth spot just required swapping the sticker surround. the led for 3g is also there, just covered by the sticker.
    now to find a replacement sticker for the 3g led.

ashram, Jul 16, 2009
Ask a Question