Best place to buy laptops at a reasonable price? Possibly refurbished? Any secrets?

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by victionicious, Mar 16, 2016.

1. victionicious

victionicious

I'm UK-based but I'm totally open to wide discussion!

What's your personal favourite website to purchase laptops, both new or used, for laptop hoarders like myself? I've stuck to LaptopsDirect over here for a while, so I'd love to hear input. I feel like eBay and other listing websites are quite good for insanely cheap prices, but it's always a case of "is it worth the risk?". I've bought laptops for friends every once in a while which is always a fun experience, but I think I'd probably be able to get them even cheaper if I looked around some more.

I'd love to hear your recommendations in terms of buying laptops cheaply and being able to grab amazing bargains.

victionicious, Mar 16, 2016
  2. victionicious

vinaya

I am Nepal based. My favorite place to look for used laptop is a local buy and sell online store. There I can find used as well as new laptops for sale or exchange. In case of used laptop, I always look for the age of laptop. For a new laptop, I first check whether warranty is available or not.
    having said that when I am buying a new laptop, I prefer to visit the store in person.

vinaya, Mar 25, 2016
Ask a Question