Best laptop stickers?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Fuzyon, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Fuzyon

Fuzyon

I've been wanting to add some stickers to my laptop for a while, but I can't find a site that offers cool ones. I'm looking for stickers that have cool designs and are adequate for a 15.6" laptop. I live in Romania but I don't want to pay more than 5$ for shipping if possible.

Fuzyon, Jul 19, 2016
  2. Fuzyon

rz3300

Well I have a little bit of bad experience with stickers, and it is made worse by the fact that the ones that got stuck were not of my doing. I am not all that familiar with the different styles and designs that are out there, but I would just stress to make sure that they will not leave any marks if you decide to take them off. Do a little test run if you can, and then have fun shopping around. I hope you can find a good deal.

rz3300, Aug 22, 2016
  3. Fuzyon

Elektron

I am not the kind of person that likes placing stickers and adhesive stuff on any surface, it just makes me feel dirty and really uncomfortable, it also makes my stuff look overcharged and whatnot, I generally prefer to leave the surfaces clean and clear, however, you could take a look at Ebay for some cool designs, you will surely find many of them.

Elektron, Aug 22, 2016
  4. Fuzyon

Beft1988

Best sticker is to leave the surface clean :)

Beft1988, Dec 14, 2017
Ask a Question