best laptop for 300 to 400

Discussion in 'Which Laptop should I buy?' started by bellamarie, Jun 19, 2014.

1. bellamarie

bellamarie

I only have around 300 to 400 to spend on a laptop and I am going to need it for school. I need to write papers do reasearch save things use internet YouTube i dont need anything fancy just basic but long lasting and not slow and no problems. I Was thinking About The Hp Black LICORICE Or Shiny Black Or The PAVILLION But I Know Nothing About COMPUTERS I Need To Know What The Best Laptop FOR My Money is

bellamarie, Jun 19, 2014
  2. bellamarie

TheCleric12

I don't know if this is a completely viable choice for your current situation, but if you do not need a windows laptop or need to do anything Windows-related on the laptop I would suggest getting a Chromebook. Specifically, the Dell Chromebook 11. I think it's a great option for people doing light work like research, typing and internet surfing and I think it's one of the best Chromebooks out there right now. There's no argument that the typing, screen and actual performance are one of the best per price in the Chromebook line up. If you want to do gaming, I was told that you can just stick Ubuntu onto the laptop in your spare time and try and run steam off of it... but it might take some work....

TheCleric12, Jun 29, 2014
Ask a Question