Beeping sound after turning on AAO

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Brod732, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Brod732

Brod732

H; just received an AAOand it's great. But on start up -- after pressing the start button -- there is a loud steady beeping like an alarm clock and then the AAO screen appears. This does not happen all the time but its annoying. Has anyone else encountered this before?

Thanks

Brod732, Jan 17, 2009
  2. Brod732

cinijast

thats probably a ram problem , and its onboard ram , eekkk :( dont know what your gping to do there , does it boot up at all ?

cinijast, Jan 19, 2009
  3. Brod732

Brod732

It does boot up after the beeping stops. It's really annoying and happens sporadically. Seems like I should contact Acer support. Thanks for your help

Brod732, Jan 19, 2009
  4. Brod732

marjshnoda

Hello! :) I purchased the Acer Aspire One AOD and after 5 days of using it, it's doing the same thing. When I turn it on, it makes that annoying buzzing sound but will eventually power on. I'm thinking of returning this and demand a replacement until I saw you've encountered the same problem. What could be causing this? Did you contact Acer Support already? Thanks...I really need all the help I could get because this is my first netbook ever.

marjshnoda, May 9, 2009
Ask a Question