Battery Indicator Lights Not Working

Discussion in 'Lenovo / IBM' started by lenovohelp, Dec 5, 2016.

1. lenovohelp

lenovohelp

Hello all. I recently noticed that my battery indicator lights on the side of my laptop do not work anywhere. One used to be a white light that would show when my laptop was on. The other would light up orange when my laptop was low on battery. They would also light up when I was charging my laptop. I do not have any issues charging my laptop but I just like the lights because they indicate when my laptop is done charging. Any ideas what may be wrong? My laptop is also out of warranty.

lenovohelp, Dec 5, 2016
  2. lenovohelp

Ian Administrator

It could perhaps just be that the LED has failed - it doesn't often happen as they are generally very reliable, however if your laptop still charges OK then this may be the case :(.

Ian, Dec 12, 2016
  3. lenovohelp

OlinOvid

Hi...my Radrover battery always shows three green and one red light. The three largest lights are always green the bottom small red one is red. Doesn't change from full charge to discharge. Rad bikes said use the controller it is more accurate. It's just kinda of a pain because I always store the battery indoors so never quite sure how much juice is left.

OlinOvid, Oct 7, 2019
Ask a Question