Avast users may have problem with the windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Discussion in 'Windows' started by something back, Aug 4, 2016.

1. something back

something back

something back, Aug 4, 2016
  2. something back

Corzhens

Pardon me if you an Avast lover. We have recently uninstalled Avast and re-installed AVG in our home computer. We have 2 issues that we couldn't resolve. First is the uploader of the Canon camera. It wouldn't run and always giving an error message. Second is the Facebook not running in Chrome browser. We are now using AVG for anti-virus and everything seems to be back to normal.

Corzhens, Aug 6, 2016
    IcyBC likes this.
  3. something back

rz3300

Well I guess you can just tack on the news that makes me question Windows 10. I am used to hearing some iffy things about Microsoft and their products when they come out, but it seems like this version of Windows is getting a particularly large amount of criticism, and I have not seen for myself so I cannot say, but it makes me curious. I am waiting to hear some good news about it.

rz3300, Aug 6, 2016
  4. something back

vinaya

I have never used Avast.I guess I will not be affected with this news. Recently there has been too many news regarding Windows. For instance, it is said Microsoft will be stopping support for Windows 7 after 2020. I use Windows 7. I have used Windows 8 temporarily and never used Windows 8.

vinaya, Aug 7, 2016
Ask a Question