ASUS ROG NVIDEA GTX 1050 GPU Screws (Help)

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Ricbeau, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Ricbeau

Ricbeau

Hi guys
    I recently removed my fan from my asus laptop to clean the dust. One replaced my graphics started staggering and unexpected shutdowns.

I had searched online and thermal paste seemed more amd more as a viable solution. I had takem it to a proffesional to apply and upon close inspection he had pointed out that the 4 screws arouns the GPU were not touching the board. He thwn pointed out that it looked like a resin of aome sorts and should be a quick fix. He then directed me to another vendor. When i got to the next proffesional he seemed to jave thrown the resin idea out the window and qants to essentially strip everything. Im uncertain now as i got a feelimg this is leading up to a sale of an item that os not neccesary.

I have taken an image of the screws that are not touching the board and need help if i can mayne just carefully maybe super glue this down or dpes it need a specofic resin?

Attached Files:

Ricbeau, Jun 29, 2020
Ask a Question