Asus 1101HA vs Asus 1008HA vs MSI U110-031US

Discussion in 'MSI' started by hemplacrosse4, Oct 1, 2009.

1. hemplacrosse4

hemplacrosse4

Hello everyone I'm debating on buying these three netbooks because I'm in the market for a new one pretty much cause I'm bored with my old Aspire one now lol...But anyways I'm looking at these three computers for a few things, LED backlight, wireless N, and the z520, z530 and the n280 processor's. All I do is surf the web watch a lot of movies on my LCD tv and type papers, but I would really start to take advantage of my 1080p tv. I have heard the z520 or z530 would really help with playing 1080p movies on my tv, is this true? There is also the msi to with the AMD Neo processor's which I have no idea about. So my first questions is what is the main difference between these processors? and second are there any other netbooks I should be looking at? Thanks for any input regarding these netbooks or any within those specs please let me know.

hemplacrosse4, Oct 1, 2009
Ask a Question