Aspire won't start

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by ant, Apr 4, 2017.

1. ant

ant

Well hello everyone I would first like to say thank you for reading this post and helping me in any way you can. I have an Acer Aspire one d255. The labtop itself out of the box is just waytoo slow because it only had a 2gd ram card in there. So I took the liberty of going on YouTube so I can learn how to open the labtop. I fallowed the guide step by step once open I replaced the 2gb stick with a 4gb one and also upgraded the hdd to 1T. Before you ask yes it's unplugged and battery taken out. Unfortunately I didn't press the power button a few times to discharge it all..so after replacing the ram and hdd I decided to start it up before putting it all back together(meaning the keyboard and TouchPad) too see if it will work without having to re disassemble it again. It starts up but, the screen is black after a few moments the fan shuts off and everything goes quiet. At this point the labtop is still on because the lights are on....but I don't want it to over heat so I shut it down. System was running kali linux prior to upgrade. Please if anyone has come across this issue or may know the problem speak up haha.

ant, Apr 4, 2017
  2. ant

ant

Figured it out....thanks for no responses guys :))))

ant, Apr 4, 2017
Ask a Question