Are you a Facebook user? Then start blocking the new adverts.

Discussion in 'Laptop General Discussion' started by something back, Aug 12, 2016.

1. something back

something back

something back, Aug 12, 2016
    IcyBC likes this.
  2. something back

IcyBC

Oh yes, doing right after posting this thank you! They are so pushy!

IcyBC, Aug 12, 2016
  3. something back

vinaya

I have blocked ads on facebook not only in my handheld devices but also on my computer. I don't like the way facebook feeds us with adverts. By the way, I use facebook advertising for my products and services.

vinaya, Aug 12, 2016
  4. something back

Novelangel

Interesting. I didn't even think of this before. I wonder if the ads are the reason Facebook runs so poorly on my machine these days. The machine's box itself is very old, but the workings inside are brand new, so it's not the computer causing the slowness issues and Facebook quirks. I'm definitely going to try this and see if it helps. Thank you! :)

Novelangel, Aug 18, 2016
  5. something back

acerme2

I've been ignoring these ads, but you're right, @Novelangel, these ads are definitely slowing down facebook access and use. There are days when I would skip facebook because I get frustrated with the lag and momentary hang. I'll try this one and hope it will work out.I hope the advertisers realize that FB users are annoyed by these ads.

acerme2, Aug 18, 2016
  6. something back

Elektron

I had noticed of those annoying ADS, I did not really know what to do with them, these are definitely hard to ignore due to their size and whatnot, I am really sick of them, but thank you for sharing that information, I hope that works, you saved my life.

Elektron, Aug 21, 2016
Ask a Question