Apple App Store Got Attack

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IcyBC, Sep 21, 2015.

1. IcyBC

IcyBC

IcyBC, Sep 21, 2015
    Diane Lane likes this.
  2. IcyBC

Diane Lane

I did, I read about it the other day. It does seem to be the most serious to date. I can remember when iTunes was hacked, and I had money taken out of my account. Apple was pretty quick to follow up to my inquiry, and reimburse the money. Hopefully they will be able to track this attack, to determine how the system was breached, and shore up their security, so it doesn't happen again. There are always people looking to take from others, or cause mayhem these days, unfortunately, and successful and prominent companies have to bear the brunt of the attacks.

Diane Lane, Sep 22, 2015
    IcyBC likes this.
  3. IcyBC

IcyBC

I have both iPhone and iPad so this information was crucial for me to know @diane ! Luckily, I am not into download of any kinds so I believe I am safe from this attack. The article did mention that some apps were hacked by asking the users to download them some where else, I believe. I only what absolutely was necessary.

IcyBC, Sep 22, 2015
  4. IcyBC

Sefie

I had read about this a few days ago, I thought it was so scary and I felt so glad I am not an Apple user. It's so scary, but it seems no one is safe anymore. I'm glad to read the guys from Apple have been quite fast fixing this though.

Sefie, Sep 27, 2015
    IcyBC likes this.
  5. IcyBC

Sefie

I had read about this a few days ago, I thought it was so scary and I felt so glad I am not an Apple user. It's so scary, but it seems no one is safe anymore. I'm glad to read the guys from Apple have been quite fast fixing this though.

Sefie, Sep 27, 2015
  6. IcyBC

IcyBC

I wasn't aware of it at all, but glad to know that it has been fixed. I don't use the Apple Store that much unless the apps are really necessary or something popular that I like, such as the Kindle app. This world is crazy and scary, and no one is safe indeed.

IcyBC, Sep 28, 2015
  7. IcyBC

Sefie

I recently heard some hackers managed to hack a peacemaker or something like that, can you imagine? And now they are talking about self driving cars being available by 2020! Nowadays everything seems to be hackeable :(

Sefie, Sep 28, 2015
  8. IcyBC

IcyBC

I too have heard of self-driving cars and I am not sure what to think of that! I can't imagine driving down the road and see tons of cars without drivers in them! It would definitely feel like you are in a middle of dead zone :)

IcyBC, Sep 30, 2015
Ask a Question