AO751 or AO532 which would you choose?

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by bob_the_diver, Jul 18, 2010.

1. bob_the_diver

bob_the_diver

hi

after a recent trip abroad i decided that having a netbook would be handy. basically i want something that is inexpensive and therefore easy to replace if its get damaged or stolen.

intended use would be:

watching films. currently watch them on my pc at home using VLC or Divx as most of them are in avi format and would like to do the same when i am away from home.
    internet surfing
    skype calls
    emails/MS outlook
    MS office - mainly for powerpoint and word.
    reading PDF files - mainly equipment manuals.

my initial choice was the AO751H as its 11.6" widescreen format would be ideal for watching films, but having read some of the issues listed here i've been put off by what seems to be a reasonable amount of hassel in sorting out the software issues.

having looked through the selection the next machine to catch my eye was the AO532H, i guess it has the advantage of being a newer machine, but with the smaller screen size.

any opinions would be welcome especially from those of you who are using the AO751H for similar tasks.

regards
    bob

bob_the_diver, Jul 18, 2010
Ask a Question