Adobe Flash

Discussion in 'Windows' started by flamingswrd, Nov 1, 2008.

1. flamingswrd

flamingswrd

Will any version of Flash run on the AAO? I like to draw and animate and it would be great to have a program on there I know how to use. Of course, I am still deciding on the OS, so if there is a Flash-type program on Linux Id go for that too.

I looked at the system specs for it and it says it needs a 16-bit vid card. I don't really know if the AAO fits in that category, otherwise all the other specs work.

flamingswrd, Nov 1, 2008
  2. flamingswrd

Tamrac

The AAO is like any other Intel based laptop, it's just smaller. Get the version with windows XP and you can run pretty much any windows software you want without problems. Adobe flash will certainly work. Cheers. ;)

Tamrac, Nov 1, 2008
  3. flamingswrd

RGGG

Flash CS3 Professional works quite well....somewhat slow compiling larger files (lack of ram) but so far i've built several websites with it, without an issue

RGGG, Nov 1, 2008
  4. flamingswrd

Mopeto

Yeah, Im a flash animator and CS3 works just fine, little jobs so far not some huge animation yet.
    Waiting for cs4.

Mopeto, Nov 1, 2008
  5. flamingswrd

flamingswrd

That's great news for me. I don't do much animating, but I would like to keep it handy.

flamingswrd, Nov 2, 2008
Ask a Question