Adding bluetooth and headphones

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by mrawson, Jul 29, 2010.

1. mrawson

mrawson

I have an Aspire AO532h-2326 10In. (love it!) and am wondering if I download the bluetooth driver from Acer, can I pair a couple of bluetooth headphones with it and hear the audio produced using Windows Media Center or any other application with audio output? I'd like to take the netbook on car trips and be able to have back-seat passengers use it for entertainment. The internal speakers would probably be insufficient with car-noise. Thanks!

mrawson, Jul 29, 2010
  2. mrawson

Swarvey Moderator

I haven't tried it myself, but I am pretty certain you can get bluetooth headphones that you can pair with your computer. I may be mistaken but I think there's another topic somewhere in the forum where another user has done the same thing. Do a quick search and you should find some more information.

Swarvey, Jul 29, 2010
  3. mrawson

mrawson

After doing a bit of reading, it seems that if I 1.) download the BT driver 2.) get a BT dongle 3.) make the appropriate audio setting changes, I will be able to pair a BT headset with this.

Now comes the question I didn't see answered anywhere....can I pair 2 headsets with one BT dongle simuntaneously?

thanks.

mrawson, Aug 2, 2010
Ask a Question