acer iconia 6120

Discussion in 'Acer' started by 2bhappy, Jul 25, 2011.

1. 2bhappy

2bhappy

i cant find a forum or any type of tech support or help for this laptop anywhere on the net so im hoping this site will be my best bet.. ive owned the 6120 since it came out, i love it except for the fact that after 30 mins or so of using it the touch screens become pretty much shit and dont work, when i click on things the mouse jumps all over the screen, all touch features stop working, i have to put the computer into sleep mode and turn it back on for the screens to work again but that only works for about 20 mins then it does it again and again and again. it is very frustrating, pretty much after 30 mins of use the laptop is a paper weight with absolutely no control... is there any other people that have had this problem or know where i can find out about this issue,, is there any software/hardware updates that fixes this? I really cant seem to find much other then reviews and specs about this computer, it seems like it was a lost project as soon as it was sold... someone please help me if they can, thank you very much

chris

2bhappy, Jul 25, 2011
  2. 2bhappy

Swarvey Moderator

3. 2bhappy

androidguy

I have the same issue. I typically click Keyboard button, touch Cancel and it works mostly. Also, like you said, worst case Reboot, always works! ;)

I will try to see if I can update the latest touchscreen driver and let you know if it is any better. Other than this small "glitches", love the laptop. Unique one in the world!

androidguy, Jul 14, 2012
Ask a Question