Acer ES1-531 blue screen

Discussion in 'Acer' started by pappagrump6369, Mar 16, 2019.

1. pappagrump6369

pappagrump6369

hi, i have an acer ES1-531 that has a dark blue screen. fans come on, hdd seems to work but nothing on screen. tried connecting to external monitor by hdmi but same dark blue screen. tried removing hdd, dvd drive changing the memory . tried one memory stick at a time also removed the bios battery for a couple of days but still no luck. also the battery does not charge.
    anyone have any ideas.
    Regards
    Pappagrump.

pappagrump6369, Mar 16, 2019
  2. pappagrump6369

something back

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    something back, Mar 16, 2019
  3. pappagrump6369

pappagrump6369

Hi, thanks for your reply, i forgot to say in first post that i could not get to bios screen just the dark blue. i swapped the hdd with a linux drive but no luck swapped back , tried booting linux from usb drive no luck. tried booting from linux dvd no luck i also thought it was stuck loading the operating system so i left it running for a few hrs. nothing worked so i decided to give it some reiki energy for about 20 mins and guess what without using the F word here but it booted and windows10 is back. needs a bit of a tune up but its working
    Good stuff is reiki

pappagrump6369, Mar 16, 2019
Ask a Question