Acer Aspire One D250 (Graphics Question)

Discussion in 'Acer Aspire One' started by Young-Kid, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Young-Kid

Young-Kid

Hi everyone here i have a question. I have this Acer Aspire One D250 and i play ONE game on it but the thing is i'm a little laggish, here are my specs
    Ram : 1GB
    CPU : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270 @ 1.60Ghz
    Graphics card : Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family.
    well i was wondering, is it able to replace my "Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family" Graphics card with a serie of Nvidia
    or Geforce? i would be very happy if someone will reply this topic, i really need some advice before i go deal with things :lol:

Young-Kid, Dec 7, 2009
  2. Young-Kid

shurcool

It's pretty much impossible to do that, unfortunately.

What game are you playing on it anyway?

Your only hope would be to try a lower resolution, or lower graphics settings (and close all unneeded programs before starting your game).

shurcool, Dec 8, 2009
  3. Young-Kid

Young-Kid

I'm playing Grand theft auto San andreas (online) (San andreas multiplayer) its a sort of mod that allows you to play online (World wide)

Young-Kid, Dec 8, 2009
  4. Young-Kid

Dooms_day

gta2 is pretty fun online, and yeah the chipset means it's embeded into the mobo, if you want to replace that, go ahead, and get the nvidia ion or whatever its called

Dooms_day, Dec 17, 2009
  5. Young-Kid

drain

Google GMABOOSTER and download that and install....free if you download a new version per week or small payment for permanent working copy. I use it to boost the onboard graphics to full potential on the AAO 950 card that's built in the motherboard. This a program does not...repeat does NOT....overclock your graphics chip. Read about it on their site....google GMABOOSTER.

drain, Jan 7, 2010
Ask a Question